Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Love It When a Plan Comes Together.

I have a new found obsession with Pinterest.  Better than Facebook, way more useful than Twitter.  It's at least inspiring me to get organized and fancy the place up a bit.  Plus, I love sticking recipes all in one place. 

How awesome is it, then, that one of the first things I pinned, some of the prints from Old Try, this fabulous huband/wife team of Southern ex-pats up in Massachusetts, have finally ended up in my home?

The first print is self explanatory.  The second is the coordinates for the Mason Dixon line.  They have an accurate depiction of a Southerner's perspective of the line on their website.  The last is the Georgia flag superimposed over an outline of the state. 

Anyway, just happy to be putting my pins into action.  Thanks D&Y for the perfect Christmas gift.  Thanks Old Try for making such great prints.  You can check out other pieces (pretty Alabama and North Carolina heavy due to their roots, would love the yellow hammer if I'd more of an affinity for my law school alma mater) at http://theoldtry.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment