Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Not That There's Anything Wrong With That ...

This morning I took a moment to peruse the art hanging outside the little lady and meaty feet's classrooms. Harry's were turkeys made by doing a brown baby footprint and then filling in the feathers, waddle, beak, etc. Not suprisingly, the turkey created by Harry looked like he would be the first goner on Thanksgiving. All the other turkeys were downright anorexic compared to the meaty foot turkey.

As for the little lady, they had to do fingerpainting and then the teacher filled in what they were "thankful" for. Some were cute and sweet, e.g. "I'm thankful for Bunny and Mommy" (awwww). Some made it obvious who would be sitting in the front row in freshman history in 15 years, "I'm thankful for God" (showoff). Ellie? Ellie is thankful for noodles. So am I sweetie. So. Am. I.

2 comments:

  1. Now that showoff comment is just wrong! :)
    I promise I did not prompt her at all. Remember this is coming from the only child in the school that gets daily behavior reports. We do a LOT of praying about behavior! So she better be thankful for God. He is the only one that forgives her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only child that gets behavior reports as far as we know. Ellie told me God should help her clean her room. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete